Skip to Main Content
About this Guide
Welcome to this GCC Guide! It is divided into several main parts, which can be found through the left:
- Find Background Info -- This tab is meant to help you identify starting points for research into your topic. This includes background information resources along with sources and hints to help you begin.
- Find Books -- This tab will provide information on finding topical books available either at the GCC Library, online, or through another MCCCD library.
- Find Articles -- This tab will provide information to help you find online articles, journals, magazines, and newspapers on your topic.
- Find Primary Sources -- This tab will provide information to help you find you find primary sources on your topic.
- Related Websites -- This tab will provide links to website related to various genocides.