Skip to Main Content
About this Guide
Welcome to this MCO220: Cultural Diversity in the Media Guide! It is divided into several main parts, which can be found through the left:
- Search Strategies -- This page will give you insight on some search strategies that you can utilize when researching media and different diverse social groups.
- Primary Resources -- This page takes you to some of the historical sources available to research your group and how media has depicted them over time.
- Find Books -- This tab will provide information on finding topical books available either at the GCC Library, online, or through another MCCCD library.
- Find Video -- This tab will provide information to help you find you find either DVDs or streaming video sources on your topic.
- Find Articles -- This tab will provide information to help you find online articles, journals, magazines, and newspapers on your topic.