Skip to Main Content
Questions regarding your account, circulation policies, fines, and renewing materials.
Reference & Information
Welcome to the BIO181 guide! This guide is meant to help users find resources on Biology. It is divided into several main parts, which can be found by clicking the links below or the tabs to the left:
- Library Overview - This tab will provide information about the library and its resources
- Find Books/ Textbooks - This tab will provide a search box that can be used to search for biology books and textbooks
- Find Extra Credit Journal Articles - Here is where you can find articles in American Scientist journal to read for your instructor's extra credit.
- Find Streaming Media - Click the video tab, then streaming to search for film clips on your topic of interest.
- Biology Research Guide - This redirects you to the Biological Sciences Library Research Guide
- Citation Help - This redirects you to GCC's extensive guide on citation styles.