Skip to Main Content
About this Guide
Welcome to the GCC Holocaust Studies Course Guide! This guide is meant to help users in the Holocaust Studies class find resources and materials upon this topic. It is divided into several main parts, which can be found through the left:
- Getting Started -- This tab is meant to help you identify starting points for research into your topic. This includes background information resources and content.
- Find Articles -- This tab will provide information to help you find online articles, journals, magazines, and newspapers on this topic.
- Find Books -- This tab will provide information on finding topical books available either at the GCC Library, online, or through another MCCCD library. This includes featured Holocaust history books and books on Holocaust literature.
- Find Video -- This tab will provide information to help you find you find either DVDs or streaming video sources on your topic.
- Primary Source Content -- This tab shows primary resource content or first hand accounts and historical documents of the Holocaust.
Holocaust Studies Research Guide