Skip to Main Content
About this Guide
Welcome to this GCC Guide! This guide is intended for MHL classes and anyone interested in music related research. It is divided into several main parts, which can be found through the left:
- Getting Started -- This tab is meant to help you identify starting points for research into your topic. This includes background information resources along with sources and hints to help you begin.
- Find Articles -- This tab will provide information to help you find online articles, journals, magazines, and newspapers on your topic.
- Find Books -- This tab will provide information on finding topical books available either at the GCC Library, online, or through another MCCCD library.
- Find Music-- This tab will provide information to help you find you find music CDs or scores on your topic.
- Find Video -- This tab will provide information to help you find you find either DVDs or streaming video sources on your topic.
Creative Commons stock photography retrieved from: https://www.pexels.com/photo/aluminum-chrome-classic-design-161111