Skip to Main Content
Guide Created by José Aguiñaga
Know more about OER (Open Educational Resources)
Welcome to this OER Guide! It is divided into several main parts, which can be found through the left column:
- About OER -- Know more about Open Educational Resources.
- GCC OER Committee -- Contact info for this year's faculty on the committee.
- Getting Started -- Learn more about OER (Tools for Affordable Learning).
- Find Open Textbooks -- This will provide information on finding OER resources available online.
- Using Creative Commons -- Learn more about sharing your content via the Creative Commons licenses.
- CTLE & Maricopa Millions -- Get access to the GCC's CTLE resources and also visit the district's Maricopa Millions site
- Professional Development -- Find out about upcoming OER workshops/webinars/conferences.
This site was created with inspiration from the Washington State University Libraries, Open Educational Resources (OER): Tools for Affordable Learning LibGuide.