Skip to Main Content
About this Guide
Welcome to the GCC Religion in the Modern World Research Guide! This guide is divided into several main parts, which can be found through the left:
- Getting Started -- This tab is meant to help you identify starting points for research into your modern religion topic. This includes background information resources along with sources and hints to help you begin.
- Find Books -- This tab will provide information on finding modern religion books available either at the GCC Library, online, or through another MCCCD library.
- Find Articles -- This tab will provide information to help you find online articles, journals, magazines, and newspapers on modern religion issues.
- Find Video -- This tab will provide information to help you find you find either DVDs or streaming video sources on modern religion topics with links to the religious studies sections of some of our streaming video databases and links to a number of featured videos.
- Fundamentalism, Ecumenism, and Society -- This page highlights some of our resources that might help you with your assignments related to fundamentalism, ecumenism, and society topics.
- Liberalism: Cases for Annotated Bibliography -- This section contains case studies for the annotated Bibliography assignment.
Religion in the Modern World Research Guide