Skip to Main Content
Questions regarding your account, circulation policies, fines, and renewing materials.
Reference & Information
About this Guide
Welcome to the GCC Women in Other Cultures Research Guide! It is divided into several main parts, which can be found through the left:
- Getting Started -- This tab is meant to help you identify starting points for research into your topic. This includes background information resources along with sources and hints to help you begin.
- Find Articles -- This tab will provide information to help you find online articles, journals, magazines, and newspapers on your topic.
- Find Books -- This tab will provide information on finding topical books available either at the GCC Library, online, or through another MCCCD library.
- Find Video -- This tab will provide information to help you find you find either DVDs or streaming video sources on your topic.
- Citation Help -- This tab will provide guidance to help you cite your sources.
Women in Other Cultures Research Guide