Skip to Main Content
Questions regarding your account, circulation policies, fines, and renewing materials.
Reference & Information
Guide Created by _____________
About this Guide
Welcome to the GCC Human Rights Guide! It is divided into several main parts, which can be found through the left:
- Getting Started -- This tab is meant to help you identify starting points for research into your topic. This includes background information resources along with sources and hints to help you begin.
- Find Books -- This tab will provide information on finding topical books available either at the GCC Library, online, or through another MCCCD library.
- Find Articles -- This tab will provide information to help you find online articles, journals, magazines, and newspapers on your topic.
- Find Video -- This tab will provide information to help you find you find either DVDs or streaming video sources on your topic.
- Human Rights Documents -- This tab explores many of the foundational documents of the human rights movement.
- Human Rights Organizations -- There are many different organizations that fight for human rights both in the United States and around the world. This tab shows some of these organizations.
- Human Rights Topics -- This tab showcases resources and information on different human rights topics.
- Citation Help -- This tab helps you to cite your sources.
Eleanor Roosevelt with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights