Skip to Main Content
About this Guide
Welcome to the GCC Library's REL271 Introduction to the New Testament guide. This guide has a particular focus upon the Book of Revelation to prepare students for the end, ie your final semester project... (;
Explore these different pages through the tabs on the left:
- Annotated Bibles -- This tab is provides a link to the Oxford Annotated Bible, which we will be using to study the Book of Revelation and some of the meanings and terms of the time.
- Find Books -- Books are one of the fundamental types of sources used in the field of religious studies. On this page are a number of book resources along with helpful search boxes and hints to maximize your research.
- Find Articles -- In addition to books, scholarly articles are another source to find information upon a number of topics as these go very in-depth to a lot of specific issues. This page features a search box scoped to articles, several databases, and search strategies to help you find the articles you need.
- Class Presentation -- Upon this page, you can find my presentation for the class. Refer back to this to refresh yourself on any parts of the lesson.
- Citation Station -- You looking to cite some sweet sources. Check out the link to our citation station to learn how to cite in APA, MLA, and more...